What do you get as a Rote Repertoire Member?
- Access to ALL past and future packs: a massive collection for your students
- New releases emailed straight to you, with a summary of the main teaching points, performance tips and creative ideas
- Featured pieces with pedagogical tips
- Access to ALL videos: teaching tutorials plus performance demonstrations, and ideas for composing
- Access to discussion forums
- Studio licensed material – one membership gives you repertoire for ALL your students
- An enormous saving on buying packs individually
What’s in a Rote Repertoire Pack?
- Downloadable pdf sheet music for Levels 1, 2 and 3 (studio licensed)
- Downloadable pdf teacher guide
- Downloadable audio tracks for Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Access to video teaching tutorials and performance demonstrations for Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Access to bonus video for Level 4 creative ideas
- Access to discussion forum/comments section
- Access to teaching demonstration videos (selected pieces only)
Do I have access to all repertoire packs?
Yes! As a member you have access to every piece ever released. As the collection grows, this might change and future members might only have access to the previous month. Joining now has a huge benefit!
Are the pieces emailed in a certain order for level of difficulty?
No, it’s randomly ordered. All teachers have a range of students, so the level of difficulty changes from time to time. Whilst every piece in the Rote Repertoire series is manageable for pianists in their first two years of learning, intermediate students will pick them up far more quickly and advanced pianists can use them as a super-quick sight reading exercise in the lesson!
Can I send the pieces to my students?
Yes! Each piece is studio licensed so that you can send the pdf sheet music and the audio files to your students. The only thing you can’t send is the video content – this is not downloadable.
If I stop my membership will I still have access to the packs?
No. You would need purchase packs individually for the pieces you want to access.
Can anyone become a member?
Absolutely anyone can become a member! There are many adult students who enjoy having material sent to them regularly, and parents who have multiple children learning piano will find this a cost beneficial way of purchasing repertoire!
Download Your Free Quick Start Teacher Guide Here
Samantha Coates is an internationally renowned author, presenter and pedagogue. She is an Australian pianist and teacher with over three decades of experience in both private and group piano tuition. She is also the creator of BlitzBooks, a music education series that has brought fun and laughter to the areas of music theory, instrumental technique and sight reading. Now with the new release of her Rote Repertoire Series, she hopes to revolutionise the approach to rote learning and reinvent the pathways to efficient sight reading.